Why This Lift?
The Quakermayd Lift was designed by Harvey Sterner in 1959. A welder and mechanic by trade, Harvey founded Sterner’s Company, an outdoor power equipment sales and service center, and Sterner’s Hydraulics, a hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, repair, and reconditioning house. The Quakermayd Lift was the natural result of these two businesses.
Over the past 5 decades, the Quakermayd Lift has found its way into a variety of industries. It is a staple in any service center. From tractors to golf carts, motorcycles to snowmobiles, and everything else in between, the Quakermayd Lift saves backs, time, and space.
It is loved by superintendents and mechanics across the golf industry. We spoke personally to many mechanics that have the Quakermayd Lift and they can’t imagine doing their job without one. Check out our testimonials, they speak for themselves.Contact Us Today!
Why is it better than other lifts?
- It takes up absolutely NO space in your garage: maximize your square footage and store inventory overnight directly on top of the lift.
- Rotates 360 degrees: so that the equipment you are working on is always next to your tools.
- Because the lift is flush with the ground, one person can easily roll the equipment onto it. No ramps, no fork trucks!
- Can be used to unload trucks.
- 48”x60”x1/2 inch steel plate is the standard.
- 5x7x ½ inch plate easily accommodates triplexes, zero turns, and maintenance carts.
- 100% Customer satisfaction.
- 48”x60”x1/2 inch steel plate is the standard
- 5x7x ½ inch plate easily accommodates triplexes, zero turns, and maintenance carts